CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-04T22:02:52+00:002013 Subaru XV Crosstrek CRM Mitchell1 2021-05-04T22:02:52+00:00
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
Wayne C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-16T23:01:33+00:002016 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-16T23:01:33+00:00
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION AND STEERING PARTS FOR WEAR. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION. CHECK RIDING HEIGHT. CHECK ALIGNMENT OF ALL FOUR WHEELS. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER, TOE-IN, AND THRUST ANGLE AS NEEDED ON ALL FOUR WHEELS. CENTER STEERING WHEEL.
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Rear,One Side
Michael G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-22T23:02:20+00:002019 Subaru Ascent CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-22T23:02:20+00:00
- FOUND: scanned vehicle with factory compatible scan tool and retrieved diagnostic trouble code P04AE – EVAP canister purge valve stuck open. activated the purge valve with the scan tool and the valve opened and closed, indicating the integrity of the engine control module and wiring are OK. removed the valve and noticed a small piece of debris fell out of the valve. when activating the valve, it seals and opens as it should. it is possible the small piece of debris was stuck in the valve causing it to stick open. everything currently works as it should. recommend clearing the code and driving the vehicle.
Eric C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/21/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-10T23:01:41+00:002015 Subaru XV Crosstrek CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-10T23:01:41+00:00
- (4) Kumho Solis TA 31 225/55/17 Tires and 4 Wheel Alignment.
- FOUND: Front pads at 3mm rotors hot spotted Rear pads at 3.5mm rotors showing heavy wear.
- INCLUDES REPLACING BRAKE PADS, REPLACING OR RESURFACE ROTORS, CLEAN, ADJUST AND ROAD TEST.
Paul O. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2020