- PARKING BRAKE – ADJUST WINDSHIELD – CLEAN – [Clean inside of windshield in front of camera (Vehicles with camera for collision warning).] BRAKE HOSES & LINES – INSPECT – [Inspect for damage/leaks.] BRAKE PADS – INSPECT COOLANT LEVEL – INSPECT ENGINE COOLANT – INSPECT – [Check and adjust the engine coolant antifreeze rating and anti-corrosion agent.] FUEL FILTER – INSPECT – [Check for leakage and damage.] FUEL LINES – INSPECT – [Check for leakage and damage.] POWER STEERING FLUID – INSPECT SPARE TIRE – INSPECT – [Check spare tire pressure every two years or every 40,000 miles/64,000 kilometers] TIRES – INSPECT – [Check pressure, wear and condition.] TRANSAXLE FLUID – INSPECT – [Inspect Engine/Transmission/ Timing gear, check for leaks. In the event of a leak from the transmission, check the oil level.] WASHER FLUID LEVEL – INSPECT WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADE INSERTS – INSPECT AIR CLEANER/ELEMENT – REPLACE – [Clean the air cleaner housing/replace filter. May be necessary to change more frequently when driving in dusty/dirty areas.] BRAKE FLUID – REPLACE – [Recommended to replace every 36 months or 40,000 miles (if driven in mountainous areas or humid climates – every 12 months) at owner's request.] CABIN AIR FILTER – REPLACE – [Recommended to replace at least once a year or more often in heavy traffic or dirty/dusty areas.] ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- REPLACE IN-CABIN AIR FILTER, AND DISINFECT AIR VENTS
- Air filter
- EXCHANGE BRAKE FLUID USING PF7 TOOL AND BG BRAKE FLUID
Jon Paul F. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/29/2022